I completely forgot to post this on the day. In honour of OctoMY™'s anniversary, I have coaxed ChatGPT-4 into translating the OctoMY™ mandate into Toki Pona!
OctoMY™ has pretty much been in hibernation through 2023 with the exception of some updates:
- Qt version was upgraded from Qt5 to Qt6
- Build system was converted from qmake to Qbs
- Website was upgraded from google sites to a custom site
There was also a few small updates behind the scenes...
We are still on track with the original plan of securing funding for the project going forward.
- OctoMYQtDepends: Our helper to include dependency on all the Qt modules that OctoMY™ needs
- OctoMYLibProbe: Our helper to enumeratelibrary folders
- OctoMYFiles: Our helper to list source files in a project that we care about (this is equivalent to tile fil Group in our StaticLibrary above).
When specifying files, you can use the wildcards "*", "?" and "", which have their usual meaning. By default, matching files are only picked up directly from the parent directory, but you can tell Qbs to consider the whole directory tree. It is also possible to exclude certain files from the list. The pattern ** used in a pathname expansion context will match all files and zero or more directories and subdirectories.