|OctoMY™ Wheeled rig with speakers, buzzer, warning light and electronics mounted.
|Side closeup showing the battery mounting bracket and port holes where wires will be fed into the electronics box.
|Front closeup showing the stereo speakers and alarm buzzer.
New features include:
- Created and mounted two separate stainless steel speaker housings made from the caps of awesome waterwell™ bottles.
- Mounted a piezo deterrent/attention grabbing buzzer.
- Created a mounting bracket from stainless steel wire to hold the lead acid battery.
- Found the perfectly sized and shaped weather proof electrical box for mounting all the electronics for the robot.
- Created a mounting plate for the electrical box from an old plastic plate I had laying around my shop.
- Mounted a LED warning/attention grabbing flash-light on top of the electrical box.
Still on the TODO list:
- Mount all the electronics in a smart way inside the electronics box
- Connect all the electronics together and test it
- Protect the wires from wear/damage/water
- Protect the whole rig from water
- Paint job? Not sure about this