Unboxing new motors from pololu.com

Since my last prototype, I figured out that I needed 3 things:
  • More torque.
  • A way to establish motor location.
  • A better way to mount the motor and shaft.
Therefore I decided to get some new gear. This time I picked up some 131:1 gearmotors from pololu.com that had a built in 64 step rotary encoder.

I also picked up matching mounting brackets and shaft mounting wheels.

Here is the unboxing:

The unopened box.

One of the three motors in its box.


One 131:1 12VDC gear motor with encoder.

Wheels and mounting brackets.


Closeup of wheel.

Motor with wheel and bracket mounted.

The CPR 64 encoder closeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment