- Port my existing C++ code to use Qt instead.
- Ditch native Android for Qt deployed on Android
- Discontinue the purely CNC related projects. Rationale: they take too much time and focus away from core project without actually solving any big problems. Focus on quickly getting one CNC up and running and sell off the rest.
- Continue and complete the work with the ECU.
- Continue the prototyping of one leg.
- Make a portable "vision unit" that can be dragged around to "learn" and test, for example in my car.
Plan for Devol robot project in 2015 is the following: